What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file placed on your device by your Internet browser. Cookies allow the Site to be informed of user behavior in order to provide an optimized browsing experience.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies: they disappear as soon as you leave the Site;
- permanent cookies: they are kept on the user’s device until they expire. The user can delete them instead via his browser settings.
Cookies placed by Evenor on the User’s browser are deleted after thirteen months at the latest.
We place cookies on your device in order to optimize your visiting and browsing experience and for statistical purposes. The types of cookies we use are as follows:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Site;
- functionalities and performance cookies, to optimize the user’s visit and make it more pleasant;
- analysis cookies, which make it possible to locate the origin of visitors and to establish anonymous statistics of frequentation;
- marketing cookies, which allow us to anonymously measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns: number of visits, clicks, sales, etc.
Some cookies are also used to remember the user’s choices:
- the language and country used;
- the user’s preferences and browsing parameters;
- the storage of information on his use of the Site.
How does this help you?
Certains cookies sont placés par certains de nos prestataires : Facebook pixel par Facebook, Google analytics par Google, Google Tag manager par Google, Google Adwords Remarketing par google.
How to delete and/or avoid cookies?
Most browsers allow a “private” mode that deletes cookies after a visit. Depending on the browser used, this “private” mode may have a different name. We invite you to consult your browser’s help for more information on activating the “private” mode and deleting cookies.